- In a mixing bowl (with paddle) add the dry Dulcerio mix and egg n°1. Mix 1 minute on medium.
- Add the egg n°2 and oil, mix for 1 minute on 2nd speed.
- Scrape mix for 2 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Scale 920 g per sheet pan and spread thin.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350°F in deck oven.
- Whip the cream to soft peak, fold with the Deli lemon curd.
- Make finesse by whisking together the milk and finesse mix (2 minutes on high).
- Add the strawberry classic to the finesse.
- Whip the cream to soft peak, gently fold it with the strawberry finesse.
- In a 8cm high frame, lay a sheet of Dulcerio. Spread the lemon mousse.
- Lay a second sheet of Dulcerio. Finally spread the strawberry mousse.
- Once frozen, glaze the cake with the frame still on. Allow to set, remove the frame, and cut 6 bars of 10 by 40cm.
- Pipe the whipped cream and decorate with strawberries.
Composition and Decoration