1. Scale and place all ingredients EXCEPT ambergrains and half the butter in a mixing bowl. Mix for 5 minutes at low speed then for 6 minutes at higher speed.
2. Once dough is 75% developed, add remaining butter and mix to completion (about 6 minutes at high speed).
3. After dough is fully formed, mix in Softgrain Ambergrain until evenly distributed.
4. Let dough rest for 10 minutes.
5. Divide dough into 400g pieces.
6. Allow dough to rest for additional 10 minutes.
7. Sheet dough pieces dow nto 4mm discs. Chill.
8. Once dough is chilled, place desired filling on one diuc and place second disc on top to cover.
*Avoid overfilling to prevent oozing and burning
9. Cut and twist to shape (as seen in the photos).
10. Place on parchment-lined sheet tray. Proof for 1.5hrs at 95°F.
*Optional: Coat with Sunset Glaze or dust with flour prior to baking. If using glaze, do not steam. If dusting with flour, steam with 0.2L of steam.
11. Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes or until desired color is achieved.