*Instructions below are the same for all variations/combinations
Nutty Filling Method
- Caramelize the sugar and add the roasted nuts. Leave to cool down and mix to obtain a nut paste.
- Soften and aerate the butter and add the fondant sugar.
- Mix to have a homogeneous mass and add the nut paste and the tempered chocolate.
- Pipe the filling in a truffle shape and leave to set.
- Enrobe with tempered chocolate and roll them in one of the sparkling chocolate shavings.
- Once dipped, roll truffles in Chocolante shavings.