*Recipe for 50 mini choux
Choux Paste Method
- Warm up slowly the milk, sugar, salt and butter. When the butter is melted bring to a boil and add the flour outside of the heat.
- Dry the choux paste and pour into a mixer with a paddle attachment.
- Start to add the egg when the temperature of the down is warm.
- Add the eggs 1 by 1 - If the choux paste is too thick, you can add more eggs at the end to obtain the right texture.
- Apply the crumble and bake at 170°C 10 min closed demper/30 to 40 mn open demper.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar together.
- Add the flour.
- Roll down to 2 mn and cool down before cutting ring that fit on the choux paste.
- Combine milk and water.
- Add finesse.
- Whisk for 3 minutes scrape bowl.
- Add vanilla.
- Whisk 2 more minutes.
Chocolate Diplomate Method
- Smooth the custard with a paddle attachment in the mixer.
- Warm up the chocolate to 45°C, and pour into the custard.
- Fold the soft peak whipped cream.
Caramelized Pineapple Method
- Peal and dice the pineapple.
- In a sauce pan caramelize sugar dry, add pineapple right after.
- Cook medium heat until the pineapple are lightly caramelized.
- Cut the top of the choux.
- Pipe some chocolate diplomate cream in the choux and add some diced caramelized pineapple.
- Pipe a big drop of diplomate cream and put back the top off the choux.