Here at Puratos USA, we have committed to making life-changing social contributions by caring for our people, our community and the future generations. With the help of our Puratos employees from all over the USA, we are giving back through Puratos for Purpose.
Puratos for Purpose is grateful to be given the opportunity to contribute to our local communities in Camden, Miami, Chicago, Seattle, Boston, New York and LA. Through numerous recent efforts in response to the pandemic, we have partnered up with organizations and customers to fight against food insecurity and hunger by providing bread and sweet treats to emergency food providers, essential workers and their families, as well as local school districts.
• Healthy, fresh, nutritious, culturally appropriate • Food Banks/Food Pantries • Cast your bread/Nourish LA models • Map Food Deserts USA (USDA)
• Education and awareness • Healthy recipe book • Vulnerable populations • School lunch programs • Fresh fruit for employees, etc.
• Community Solidarity - Food Rescue (work with retailers, etc.) • Misfits • Nourish LA Food Hubs • Zero waste recipes • Puratos at-risk ingredients
• Employee Engagement • Puratos food drive • Engage PN community • Bake-offs • Inspiration - Moorestown Sandwich Drive
• Education outreach - middle school, high school, culinary schools, undeserved communities • A day at Puratos / plant tours (virtual or in-person) • STEM outreach